Kaweah Lodge 379 History (Est. 1947)

Thirty years after the Alameda Council was organized, the Order of the Arrow in Alameda was officially established on xxxxxx, 1947. 

Seventy-three years after it was formed in 1947, the last official business of Kaweah Lodge took place on December 14th, 2020 at the lodge merger task force meeting. Kaweah would merge with Achewon Nimat Lodge 282 and Ut-in Selica Lodge 58 to form the Yerba Buena Lodge of the Golden Gate Area Council.

Skip to content