Yerba Buena Lodge and the Golden Gate Area Council are co-sponsoring a Trade-O-Ree & Memorabilia Sale on June 3rd & 4th, 2022 at Camp Herms in El Cerrito, California (San Francisco Bay Area). This two day event is known as the “Golden Gate Area Trade-O-Ree & Memorabilia Sale“.
What is a Trade-O-Ree (TOR):
- A Trade-o-ree, also known as a TOR, is a Scouting event that is generally held in a large hall, banquet room, local Council office, National Guard armory, college or even a Church gym.
- Trade-o-ree’s are held for the primary purpose of Scout memorabilia collecting, buying, selling or trading of items.
- Some Trade-o-ree’s are put on by avid collectors, some are sponsored by Troops, Councils, Scout collecting associations and Order or the Arrow lodges.
- A Trade-o-ree is a great place to acquire items, meet friends and learn about the hobby.
- Golden Gate Area Council Memorabilia Sale (Proceeds benefit 2022 camperships).
- Silent and Live Auctions.
- Fun & Fellowship !
- Download the Flyer for more information: Golden Gate TOR 2022 Flyer
Dates / Time of Trade-O-Ree:
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 4th, 2022, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Location of Trade-O-Ree:
- Camp Herms Main Lodge
- Address: 1100 James Pl, El Cerrito, CA 94530 (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Download the directions for location and driving information: Directions
Camp Herms Info:
Donations / Proceeds:
- Proceeds benefit the Golden Gate Area 2022 Camperships and youth participation in NOAC
- Help our Lodge & Council by donating an item or two (or three)
- OA Flaps – $5.00 / OA 2-piece Flap Set – $10.00
- OA 3 piece Flap/CSP sets – $15.00
- OA Jacket Patch $- 10.00 / OA Activity Patch – $3.00
- JSP – $5.00 / NSJ Jacket Patch – $10.00 / Pocket Patch – $5.00
- Camp Patches – $3.00
- CSP (Common) – $3.00
- All other items will be evaluated.
Donations can be sent to: Golden Gate Area Council TOR, 1714 Everett Street, Alameda, CA 94501